College Development Council
The general administration of the college is by the Principal subject to the control of the Director, CAPE. The members of the college staff also participate in the general administrative work of the college as per the directions and under the supervision of the Principal. The College Development Council is the supporting body to the Principal in the general administration of the college and is empowered to consider the report on any matter concerning accommodation, courses of instruction, rules of discipline etc. referred to it by the Principal. However, the council shall not interfere in any manner with the general administration of the college, which is invested with the Principal.
The day to day activities of the institutions and issues are discussed and corrective measures to be taken are decided in the meetings. Some of the general administrative works of the institution are distributed among the members of the council under the supervision of the Principal.
- The CDC shall act as a focal point for the integrated development of institution
- The Council helps in the all round development of the colleges subject to the commitment of the management in abiding to the rules and regulations from time to time
- CDC keep close contact with the all the activities of college and help with the sustained development of academic and student amenities in the colleges, proper Utilization of grants and effective implementation of projects and reforms to
make them more relevant and significant keeping in mind not only to students, but also to the region by assessing social transformation and regional development.
- Reviews the inspection reports of various departments and suggest remedies for the deficiencies and irregularities reported
- All important decisions regarding the students activities are to be approved by CDC
- Approve the institutional budget at the starting of every academic year
The College Development Council consists of the Principal as the chairman and the following staff as members:
- All Heads of the Departments (ECE, EEE, CSE, IT, ME, Applied Science, CE/Projects)
- Senior-most faculty member next to the Head from the main engineering departments (ECE, EEE, CSE, IT & ME)
- Staff member in charge of the College Union
- Convenor of the Students Grievance Redressal Cell
- Administrative officer
- Secretary, PTA
- Representative from the non-teaching staff, other than the office staff